Registration for SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2020
Register for SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris workshops and conference! All prices are VAT excluded.
What’s included in your conference ticket:
- Ticket to attend all talks on December 3rd and 4th including a morning coffee break, lunch and afternoon coffee break on both conference days
- Ticket to attend the special night for Symfony’s 15th birthday at Walt Disney Studios Park on December 3rd! From 8pm to 11:30pm, enjoy the unmissable attractions of Walt Disney Studios Park, only open for us!
- Free admission to the Hackday on December 5th including food and beverages
- Official goodies of the conference and our sponsors
What’s included in your combo workshop and conference ticket:
- Ticket to attend both days of workshops on December 1st and 2nd including a morning coffee break, lunch and afternoon coffee break on both workshop days
- Ticket to attend both conference days (as detailed above)
Buy your personal ticket:
OR buy a ticket for someone else? Buy a voucher:
|Conference only||Conference + Workshop (2 days)
Save 20%! (Workshop only: 890€)
Are you buying 10 or more tickets? Contact us to ask for bulk discounts.
Tickets are non-refundable, however it's free and easy to transfer your ticket to another person. To transfer your ticket at no charge, please contact Anne-Sophie Bachelard with your transfer request and we will help you.
Tickets can only be transferred one time.
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic and its evolution, we particularly draw your attention to the fact that the organizer may have to cancel the event or postpone it to other dates to comply with the recommendations of health and government organizations. In such a case, the organizer will immediately notify the participants of their decision to cancel or postpone. In case of cancellation, there will be no damages and interest and tickets will be refunded to participants; what you expressly accept and acknowledge. If the event is postponed to a later date, the contractual conditions will be maintained for the new dates, without the possibility of withdrawal or refund of tickets to participants; what you expressly accept and acknowledge. If the event is postponed more than 12 months after the initial dates, the participant nevertheless retains the possibility of requesting reimbursement of the tickets. The participant is aware that their ability to go to the event can be questioned regardless of the will of the Parties due to the Covid-19 epidemic and its consequences, and accepts all the risks relating thereto, in full knowingly. If, for any reason whatsoever, including a case of force majeure, the participant cannot attend the event, no refund of tickets will be made by the organizer.